Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

More Tips & Tricks

For those of you who spend a lot of time on Facebook specifically I found out a neat trick that I didn't know about through this great blog post: http://www.vavoomvintageblog.com/2013/09/how-i-make-time-for-blogging-and-family.html

I should also mention that that blog post is an excellent read for anyone with a busy life and children but still trying to run your websites and social media!! 

What I discovered:
You can actually schedule your facebook posts directly through Facebook by clicking on the little clock button and setting it to what ever time you think it should be posted at!

(picture also from VaVoomVintageBlog)


She also mentions another website similar to BufferApp called "HooteSuite" which might be useful for some! 

Otherwise, I've been busy trying to figure out all of the statistics on the best posting times! I will be posting more tips & tricks soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment